Friday, February 17, 2012

Poem::: Least Expected This

“Least Expected This…”

Sometimes I use to think the whole world had forgotten what it meant to be in love;
Oh, that feeling and the taste of a lover’s kiss.
When I was all alone and no one there to comfort me
I thought “I’m too young to give up hope.”
Then you see,
I got right down on my knees and looked up to the sky,
Prayed to God and asked him why,
Did everything I could.
I even wished upon a star just like fairytales would tell me to do.
Then I found you…
When I least expected it.

Some people think that it’s okay to feel hurt when you’re alone,
But when you’ve been alone inside your heart for so long you start to think “is it my fault?”
Well this could be true,
I know I’ve thought the same before,
But the people I loved and the things I used to know have changed in the past few days.
I’m still trying to figure out why…
That’s when I found your heart,
When I least expected it.

No comments:

Post a Comment